Thanks for your interest in becoming a presenter for the IMES! Our 2019 event is currently FULL.To submit a proposal for the 2020 event, use the buttons below.
Call for Proposals
Join us for the 2020 International Music Education Summit to collaborate with colleagues from across the globe and around the world, at one of the friendliest and most comprehensive annual conferences for Music Educators.
June 11-13, 2020
We want to learn about the new and innovative educational strategies and technologies you have implemented, and the tried-and-true techniques you use to teach music in the classroom setting. Have you experienced strategies that did not work out as well as you had hoped? We want to hear about the lessons you learned too!
To submit your proposal, please fill out the online application.
The Music Education Summit will be hosted entirely ONLINE, which means we require the following:
○ You must have access to and use of a robust internet connection
○ You must have a quality microphone and any other hardware and software necessary for their presentation [i.e. webcam, presentation software, etc.]
○ Attend all online training workshops provided by Music Education Summit management team.
○ Have a strong desire to improve the skills and/or lifestyle of music educators around the world!
○ Though we do not currently offer financial compensation, all presenters are given full-access to the conference sessions at NO COST WHATSOEVER! Plus, you get full access to the Teacher’s Lounge, the Goody Bag, and all live performances. [a More Than $197 Value]
○ All Presentations must be in English.
The International Music Education Summit welcomes presenters from around the world, as well as a wide variety of conference presentation topics. We want to offer an extensive list of professional development options for teachers from all school types, locations, and situations.
To submit your presentation proposal, click the button below.